Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced
Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced - With Physiofit Woman Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced Classes (also available as Intermediate Pilates One on One Private Sessions) you get a full body workout that helps you achieve improved flexibility and core strength. Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced exercises help you stretch and tone all muscle groups.
If you are unsure of your ability level when it comes to choosing among our Pilates Classes, you may want to schedule a one-one session with your Chartered Physiotherapist and class instructor to assess your readiness for the Intermediate class or to help you brush up on your pilates techniques.
To join a class or to schedule a one-to-one assessment session, call 01 293 2969 to Contact Us today!
Benefits of taking Pilates for Intermediate classes are:
- Learn new ways to challenge your body
- Continue strengthening yourself with advanced techniques
- Reduced Back Pain
- Release of Tension
- Firming of Abdominal Area and Strengthening your Core Muscles
- Improved posture
- Increased Flexibility
- Toned muscles and body
Intermediate/Advanced Pilates Next Course:
- Monday 6th November at 8.30pm in Sandyford - Fully Booked
- Wednesday, 8th November at 8.30pm in Kylemore - Fully Booked
Call 01 2932969 or email: email@example.com to book your course now!