Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced
Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced - With Physiofit Woman Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced Classes (also available as Intermediate Pilates One on One Private Sessions) you get a full body workout that helps you achieve improved flexibility and core strength. Pilates for Intermediate/Advanced exercises help you stretch and tone all muscle groups.
You can only attend Intermediate or Advanced level after completing our Beginners or Postnatal Pilates courses.
If you are unsure of your ability level when it comes to choosing among our Pilates Classes, you may want to schedule a one-one session with your Chartered Physiotherapist and class instructor to assess your readiness for the Intermediate class or to help you brush up on your Pilates techniques.
Benefits of taking Pilates for Intermediate classes are:
- Learn new ways to challenge your body
- Continue strengthening yourself with advanced techniques
- Reduced Back Pain
- Release of Tension
- Strengthening your Core Muscles
- Improved posture
- Increased Flexibility
- Toned muscles and body
6 week Intermediate Pilates Next Course:
- Wednesday, 3rd January at 7.30pm in Kylemore - no class on the 10th January BOOK NOW
Advanced Pilates Next Course:
- Wednesday, 3rd January at 8.30pm in Kylemore - no class on the 10th January
- Monday, 15th Januray at 8.30pm in Carrickmines - Samuel Beckett CC