Mother and Baby Pilates
Mother and Baby Pilates classes. This 4 week Physiotherapy and Pilates-based exercise programme is aimed at helping your physical and emotional postnatal recovery.
Benefits of Mother & Baby Pilates:
• Helps with getting your body stronger
• Helps with improving your posture
• Encourages physical and emotional postnatal recovery
• Increases your energy levels
• Promotes relaxation
• Encourages bonding with your baby
Come and have fun with your new bundle of joy while regaining your fitness level by:
- strengthening & toning with gentle Pilates exercises
- stretching your body with gentle Yoga poses
- cardio exercise through dancing and rocking your pelvis!
This 45m interactive Mother and Baby Pilates class also involves gentle exercises for babies. Classes are relaxing, allowing you to feed, change or soothe your baby whenever the need arises - your baby is the boss!
All mums are required to attend the 2h compulsory Posture & Pelvic Floor Workshop if you are new to our Physiofit Woman Programme:
Next Posture and Pelvic Floor Workshop:
Sunday 18th February at 12pm.
What to Bring for Mother & Baby Pilates:
- We have stairs and no lift in Kylemore - Please bring baby's car seat instead of the buggy
- We dance with baby - Please bring baby sling
Monday 19th February at 11am - Sandyford Community Center, Dublin 18
Tuesday, 20thth February at 11am - Physiofit Woman Inchicore, Dublin 12
Course is instructed by Deborah Fernandes, MISCP. Deborah is a Chartered Women´s Health Physiotherapist with over 21 years of experience. Deborah developed this course with the intention of educating parents in some common Paediatric Physiotherapy topics such as:
- Bronchiolitis and Respiratory Physiotherapy for babies
- Flat head and neck mobility: Physiotherapy for Torticollis
- Baby Developmental Milestones.
Babies welcome from 6 weeks until crawling. Maximum 6 mums & babies.
Terms & Conditions:
We operate a very busy Physio-Pilates studio where our classes are always in high demand and for this reason we cannot reserve places - we operate all our classes on a first paid/first served basis. Before confirming your booking and arranging payment please ensure you will be able to attend all the classes we run as we will not be able to facilitate refunds or make up for missed classes. In exceptional situations where you miss the entire course due to illness/hospital visits we will reserve the right of charging €60 administration fee and we will refund you any missed class upon presenting us with a Doctor's letter.
All our Pilates classes will run once a week for six consecutive weeks (except Bank Holidays) from your course start date. Mum and Baby Pilates runs for four weeks.
Chartered Physiotherapy is eligible for refund with your Health Insurance: VHI, Glow Health, Laya Health Care and Irish Life.
EMAIL: email@example.com to book your place now!