Physiofit Woman has a 24h Cancellation Policy.
We are a busy clinic and we often have a waiting list for patients/clients looking for a cancellation so that they can be treated as soon as possible. We do understand that consultations and treatments will need to be changed and cancelled from time to time.
In our commitment to continue to provide quality service to all of our patients/clients and out of consideration for our therapists' time, our clinic adopts the following policies:
- A credit card is required when booking your appointment.
- 24h notice is required to cancel or change your appointment. Otherwise a 50% cancellation charge is applied. Please let us know as soon as possible by email or phone call, as this will enable us to offer your time to another patient/client who may require immediate Physiotherapy or Massage treatment.
- If you fail to attend a scheduled appointment without any prior notice a 100% charge will be applied.
- We will send you a Late Notice/Unpaid Account Invoice but please note that these charges are not covered by your Health Insurance provider.
- Classes run on a closed course over a 6 week period and missed classes are not refundable or transferable to a new course.
- The charges will be made automatically without notification.